Thursday, June 3, 2010

Where have I been all month?!

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted in a whole month! I'm a bad blogger. In my defense, I've been busy! Work is crazy. I've been trying to stay on top of my running/workout regimen. We've had guests in and out. We also went on the LONGEST VACATION OF MY LIFE to...

Key West...


















...the Bahamas...


...and Miami.


















Our eight day trip was just long enough to make me forget all of the various passwords I have to use at work...yet short enough to cause me to come home and do some SERIOUS research to find out whether there are any jobs out there that would pay me to travel. Just fyi...there aren't. Well, no immediately profitable ones, anyway. I could basically work on a cruise line, lead guided tours, teach English abroad, or be a travel writer. The latter, by the way, is quite tempting. Rest assured that if it involved any form of guaranteed income...I would have already sent my resume!

So, unless I can find an organization that's willing to PAY me to ride in a convertible, lounge on the beach, explore exotic places, try new foods, meet interesting people, and embark on a myriad of adventures...I guess I'll just be here in Alabama. Waiting. In my recliner. Or my cubicle. *Sigh*

Q: Where have I been all month?!
A: Here. There! And then here again...wishing I was still there. =(

1 comment: