Thursday, April 15, 2010

Disclaimer/What to Expect

So, what exactly am I trying to prove by writing this blog? Hmmm...well, quite frankly, your guess is as good as mine. I have some friends who find my cynical humor and bizarre slant on things to be a bit amusing, and it's they who have convinced me to blog. So, currently, my main purpose is to oblige them. I must say, though, that so far I find blogging exciting, yet very intimidating. Then I remind myself that no one cares, and I just continue on.
For the most part, what you'll probably see on my blog is questions that have occurred to me. The answers to said questions may be ambiguous as you found in my previous entry, or they may be actually informative. However, even if they're informative, I can assure you they will NOT be based on any facts, figures, or expertise...other than my own, which will likely have been the result of 5 minutes of frustrated research that occurred immediately preceding the blog post.
You may also find a variety of random lists (i.e. Things You Should Do Before You Get Married), definitions (wishful thinking: phrase, ), or just total mindless wanderings I'm experiencing on a given day. I promise to try to keep things as cohesive as possible, but...then again...I'm me!
Now...for what you WON'T find in this blog (and I want to be VERY clear on this):
-tips to help you be a domestic goddess
-examples of how to be the perfect wife
-any recommendations whatsoever concerning how to rear children
-secrets as to how to balance a career and a family
So, if you've come looking for answers, you should probably deflect. I have none. What I do have is life experience. And a lot of wit and objectivism to entertain, amuse, or at lease make you feel like you're not the only crazy one out there.

1 comment:

  1. I am honored to be the first to comment and thank you for taking our advice to start a blog. At last! Loving it already...blog on my friend....blog on.

    ReplyDelete